Career Development: PADI Divemaster
Turn your passion into a career. It all starts here.
Take Scuba Diving to the next level, and turn it into a career. The PADI Divemaster Course is your springboard to a chance to turn your passion in to a lifestyle.
Total number of weeks to complete this course: 2 Weeks but we recommend that you put aside as much time as you can to build experience and knowledge working practically in a busy dive centre.
Total number of dives to complete this course: 60
Minimum age to complete this course: 18
What You'll Learn
- The role and characteristics of the PADI Divemaster
- Supervising dive activities and assisting with student divers
- Diver safety and risk management
- Divemaster conducted programs and specialized skills
- Business of diving and your career
- Awareness of the dive environment
- Dive setup and management
- Mapping an open water site
- Conducting dive briefings
- Organizing a search and recovery project and a deep dive
- Conducting a scuba review and skin diver course
- Assisting with Discover Scuba Diving and leading Discover Local Diving programs
- Good physical health
- Adept at swimming
- 18 Years of age or older